Amada Miyachi Videos, Podcasts & Vodcasts
Amada Miyachi has more than 60 years' experience building equipment and systems and working with customer's applications - and we have a lot to say on the subject! Here you will find the very latest welding, marking, engraving, cutting and bonding information - in friendly audio and video formats. Sit back, relax, and let the experts share what they know!
- Amada Miyachi's equipment is used to do amazing things - like manufacture Cochlear implants! View video "First Sounds"
- Bugatti and Bloom Energy use Amada Miyachi Resistance Welding Equipment to make Critical Welds. View the video.
Vodcasts & Podcasts
- Podcast: UDI Marking: What is it? And are you ready? (MP3)
- Vodcast: Amada Miyachi's Resistance Welding 'Torture Room.' View the vodcast.
- Podcast: Uniflow 3 Features & Benefits (MP3)
- Precision Fiber Laser Cutting of Thin Metals: Fundamentals & Capability Presented by Geoff Shannon, Laser Technology Manager, Amada Miyachi on 6/21/12
- Laser Marking Basics: When and Why You Should Consider Adding This Technology to Your Manufacturing Process Presented by Mark Boyle, Laser Product Engineer, Amada Miyachi on 3/22/12
- Laser Micro Welding Fundamentals: the Route to a Successful Weld Presented by Geoff Shannon, Laser Technology Manager, Amada Miyachi on 2/2/12
- Laser Processing in the Medical Industry Sponsored by SME/ILC and presented by Geoff Shannon, Laser Technology Manager, Amada Miyachi on 9/10/10
- Fiber Laser Welding: Technology, Capability and Application Opportunities. Presented by Geoff Shannon, Laser Technology Manager, Amada Miyachi. Industrial Laser Solutions 8/10